Welcome Home from your hosts - Paul and Eleanor. We are CFA’s (Come From Aways) transplanted from Ontario fulfilling a long time dream. We opened our B&B , Cottage and Trailer Rentals, in June 2017. We thank you for making us a part of your travels and look forward to making your stay the best it can be! Our central location on the Northumberland Strait makes us your perfect home base. We also have spectacular beaches to explore and swim, really dark skies for stargazing and awesome sunsets.
Read FB reviews here
Read Airbnb reviews here
Read Google reviews here
- Suite - upper level of main house
- Memory Cottage (wheelchair accessible) Self contained
- Red Roof Cottage Self contained. Trailer was destroyed in hurricane Fiona so we are working on a replacement unit for Spring/Summer 2023.
- B&B Rooms with breakfast
- Great ocean views and right of way access to a secluded beach
- Secure dry storage for your gear - motorcycles, bikes, etc.
Way too many to list here so click on the link above. Of note:
- McDonald’s Cove Beach - 2 min. drive
- Rushton’s Beach - 15 min. drive
- Waterside Beach - 15 min. drive
- Seafoam Campground - 2 min. drive
- Seafoam Lavender Farm - across the road
- River John - 8 min. drive
- Pictou - 20 min. drive (groceries, Tim Horton’s, etc.)
- P.E.I. Ferry 25 min. drive